OWL National Partnership Opportunities
The Outdoors Without Limits concept of pairing disabled and non-disabled participants as partners is at the heart of the organizations success. Partnering demonstrates the importance of teamwork, relationship building and awareness. This primary focus is forged between Outdoors Without Limits and its Partners.
OWL believes all potential partners should have the opportunity to participate in any level in which they can afford or choose. We will work with all potential partners to design a customized partnership package to meet their specific abilities, needs and commitments.
Partnerships allow partners the opportunity to display banners, products and promotional materials at all National associated events.
• “OWL Development Partners”: Direct financial donations that support organizational mission, goals and development.
• “Product Partners”: Allows the opportunity to raise organizational revenue through product donations. The partner receives the same benefits as financial contributors. The level of partnership is determined by the retail value of donated product and/or services. On a yearly basis, all quantitative product donations will be applied to the corresponding Partner level. This Partnership can be acquired by Outfitters and Fishing Charters who contribute their services.
• “Equipment Partners”: Donate equipment for use at National Ultimate Adventure Opportunity events. Partnerships will be based on the retail value of donated equipment.
• “Product Review Partners”: Designed to help identify adaptable products and specialty designed equipment. These products are aimed directly at benefiting disabled individuals. Products are used within local and National opportunity events. A product “Overview and Analysis” report is completed and returned to the partner.
• “Royalty Partners”: When choosing to enroll in the licensing and royalty program, partners receive the rights to reproduce the Outdoors Without Limits logo/Logo’s and marks on approved products. Royalty percentages are based on retail distribution.